Vision and Aims
The vision of Southend YMCA Community School is to ‘Stand in the Gap’, helping young people to build their future through a holistic education where pupils aged 14-16 will acquire the knowledge, skills, experiences and qualifications to make the successful transition to adulthood.
The aims of the school are:
- To create well rounded, happy and resilient young people.
- To develop children as individuals.
- To ensure academic attainment.
- To secure positive progression for children.
- Provide an exemplar Free School educational community.
Our maximum capacity is 50 pupils (Full-Time equivalent).