Pastoral Manager (Deputy Safeguarding Lead)
Posted on 4th October, 2019
Closing Date: 11th October, 2019
- To provide a high quality efficient and friendly service for the school, acting as the first point of contact for students, parents and staff.
- To plan and deliver developmental intervention programmes such as anger management, confidence building, social/life skills, and the emotional literacy curriculum.
- To provide dedicated support to the safeguarding lead
- To lead on student support and ensure the effective and efficient support
mechanisms are put into place.
- To keep a record of support and interventions that have been used and
evidence the impact for students through robust evaluation tools.